What type of Carpet Cleaning machine do you use?
- We employ a professional grade truck mounted system that uses Hot-Steam Extraction.
What process is used to clean carpets?
- Check out our Carpet Cleaning Page for a full description of our METHOD.
How long do carpets take to dry?
- Carpets typically take anywhere between 6-8 hours to dry.
Does your system leave residue behind?
- Our system leaves behind NO RESIDUE, hot steam extraction removes dirt, bacteria, and anything else that may be in your carpets.
Do you use earth friendly chemicals?
- Concerned about the environment? So are we. All of our cleaning agents are earth friendly (Green).
Why do my carpets smell even after I clean up my pets accident?
- Pet odor and stains are caused by protein and bacteria left behind by your pet, that may be living on the pad beneath your carpet.
How can I get rid of pet odors and stains?
- The only way to remove 100% of the pet odor or stain is to replace the carpet and pad. However, enzymes can effectively break down and eliminate the majority of the protein and bacteria left by your pet in your carpet.
- We use a two stage process with active enzymes to eliminate the source of the problem not mask it. The enzymes enter your carpet and break down the protein while killing the bacteria. The result is greatly reduced residual odor, and a visible removal of staining.
Traffic and Wear Protection:
How do I keep my carpets looking new?
- The easiest way to keep your carpets looking new is to have them regularly cleaned by a Professional Carpet Cleaning Company. Carpet Manufactures recommend having your carpets regularly cleaned every 6-12 months.
How do I prevent staining?
- Carpet Protectant greatly reduces the chance your carpets will stain and wear patterns will develop. We use the industry leading protectant Maxim Advanced, which binds to your carpet preventing a Teflon like barrier between the fibers and whatever may come in contact with them promoting visibly cleaner carpet longer.