- We employ a professional grade truck mounted system that uses Hot-Steam Extraction.
- Carpets typically take anywhere between 6-8 hours to dry.
- Our system leaves behind NO RESIDUE, hot steam extraction removes dirt, bacteria, and anything else that may be in your carpets.
- Pet odor and stains are caused by protein and bacteria left behind by your pet, that may be living on the pad beneath your carpet.
- The only way to remove 100% of the pet odor or stain is to replace the carpet and pad. However, enzymes can effectively break down and eliminate the majority of the protein and bacteria left by your pet in your carpet.
- We use a two stage process with active enzymes to eliminate the source of the problem not mask it. The enzymes enter your carpet and break down the protein while killing the bacteria. The result is greatly reduced residual odor, and a visible removal of staining.
Traffic and Wear Protection:
- The easiest way to keep your carpets looking new is to have them regularly cleaned by a Professional Carpet Cleaning Company. Carpet Manufactures recommend having your carpets regularly cleaned every 6-12 months.
- Carpet Protectant greatly reduces the chance your carpets will stain and wear patterns will develop. We use the industry leading protectant Maxim Advanced, which binds to your carpet preventing a Teflon like barrier between the fibers and whatever may come in contact with them promoting visibly cleaner carpet longer.
Our Mission Statement
Maintaining our dedication in making our clients fee l like they are the most important people in the world, because to us they are. We accomplish this by delivering exceptional service, going the extra mile and doing whatever it takes to go above and beyond our client’s expectations